Skip to main content

7 Weirdest Thoughts of A virgin

It can only cost you little to know the truth and whatever it's, worth it.

Starting this post with a weirdest comment could help us see where this is driving at. Really? Yeah. Virginity is not in any way special or something

to be proud of. In fact, virgins should be ashamed of being virgins, right? It's not something to gloat over or flute loud and be kind of boastful. Shockingly, if you are still a virgin, good for you but no one cares anyway. Whether you keep it as a box of gift for your partner on your wedding night, probably there are thousands and millions who had done that and are still going to do that. Nothing special in the action or decision anyways.

Sorry if I sounded weirder earlier. These are 7 weirdest thoughts of a virgin. 

1. Glowing skin: most virgins have wished for what they have heard, the transformation of a virgin when she loses her virginity. They reason like, I wish a glowing skin, a happy hormone, when I start seeing a man now, my skin will begin to glow, shining face, sensitive nipples, enlarged breasts, of course I want larger breasts. With all this,  mere fantasies they are ready to give it a shot. 

2. Breasts become firmer: pre and post your intercourse, research says that you will begin to notice enlargement of your breast. And not only enlarging but firmer and stiffer. Which research says it goes back to normal state post intercourse.

3. Menstrual cycle delay: Since most humans want to experience what every other person has experienced especially when they consider it harmless but a huge and bunch of excitement and enthusiasm and fun. Consider this in your weirdest thought, expect delay in your period after your first time intercourse experience. No course for alarm it's not a sign of pregnancy anything, at least not always. It's just a way of your body telling you that it's going through some changes. A body reaction to the new activities that have taken place. A friend once confided in me, she had been seeing her period for 11 days nonpause. That's what body reaction to changes that's hormonal changes which is a cause of intercourse.

4. Emotional response: yeah! Mind you post losing your virginity, your emotional state changes. You are either sad or happy or the two at same time. This emotional issue gives thanks to hormonal changes in your body.

Experience is what teaches you better.

5. Does first time hurt or sweet? I wouldn't know until you experience it. Experience is the best teacher but all I can tell you is that it's better to go with protection to avoid unwanted pregnancy and STDs (if not with your life partner) from my research, first time is always painful but after first time, the pain relieves on the post intercourse, except otherwise, visit a doctor or expert advice, it becomes abnormal.

6. Always play safe: yeah, practicing safe intercourse is not only advisable for the first timers but also for everyone whether it's your 1st time or 100th time. The use of protection is very neccessary because STDs can really give one a low and poor quality of life and reproductive issues on the long run.

What others think is the best may be your good. Believe in yourself.

7. Become a real woman: yes most girls have wanted to do this just to satisfy peer pressure. Being a virgin makes you less a woman? You are inexperienced, naive when you haven't experienced the touch of a man. Really? In your weirdest thought, it makes sense, right? you really want to experience this? To feel what it feels to be a grown woman. But is having intercourse what it takes to be a real woman? After losing your virginity you become a big girl? I guess it is the hormonal changes I mentioned earlier that they meant by becoming a real woman and/ big girl per se—enlargement of hips, breasts/boobs, more tender and sensitive nipples, glowing skin and all of that...

As a virgin girl ask yourself these questions:

Do I really want all of this?

Are they really neccessary?

Do they really matter to make one indulge in this casually with just a random guy?

Does it make sense to experience this with a guy I never have a romantic relationship with?

From your answers to the questions, decide on what to do, alright. 

Whether you are a virgin or not, nobody cares but if you a still a virgin here: do not be ashamed of yourself, no matter your age. Don't feel deprived of anything because you are still a virgin, take your time, live your life, wait for right person at the right time and enjoy the experience with someone you love and someone that not only cares about you but respects your state.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things That qualify A Good Woman

Your attitude can define you terrible person. Aunty Oby was a very terrible lady in her 50s. At NYSC camp Umunya she was proving tough lady, at times she would come looking pregnant and other times she would look not pregnant. But non of the camp officials was leaving the camp to see their families for the whole three weeks. As the corps members were in the camp, the remain there with us. During the three weeks orientation, she was trying to be friendly and nice but she was a mean type and couldn't work perfectly to disguise her true personality traits.  Read also ,  you don't need meanness to run this race called life . She was so mean not even her feign smile could conceal it.  In camp I was always busy walking around with pen and paper. When we were on the parade ground, or the pavilion and even on the lecture hall. Even if I forgot my jotter, I would take any paper I had with me to scrabble down something and this had become a routine to me and people around me, corps membe

My Only Comfort When I Was About To Give Up On Life

Little act that breaks a feeble heart; love, little show of kindness can revive a dying soul. It was my final year in high institution, I really  wanted to go for National Youth Service Corps. Sometimes when we want big things, we

How To Make Yourself Happy When You Are Sad

The best thing you can do to embrace peace of mind is to fall in love with life. It was a beautiful sunday, I wouldn't want my day to be boring so I took a quick decision on how I wanted my day to be. When I returned from church, I freshened up, found something to eat. I dressed up on my short dark blue jeans gown. I wore my black sneakers, wearing my wig to cover my weaved hair, I left the house. I was looking very happy and in my heart I felt I had already found Mr right. It started in the morning when I woke up, there was a bubbling joy in my heart that I felt fulfilled. When I dressed up in the morning to go to church, walking down the sand path in the street could be very irritable. Old Orlu road could have such a lumpy sand land. I tried jumping a heap of sand suddenly I heard a crack. It was my jean skirt. "This skirt I just sewed two days ago," I thought. Anger and regret filled my heart, I tried going to church with the torn skirt but my heart couldn't help c