Skip to main content

Kiss And Tell Prophets

It is only a fool they will tell of what will kill him but he would risk staying behind.

I wouldn't have left the temple without a blind marriage arrangement. It is this blind marriage agreement I am scared of whenever it comes to visiting prophets chambers. I have always thought about this and my fears was becoming a wife to one prophet overnight. Suddenly getting engaged and later married to a prophet just because I visited the prophet for some prophetic declarations, prayers and deliverance. Some people have concluded it to be the greatest opportunity given to prophets to exhibit their evil plots on women.

These fake prophets can go as far it takes to have any woman. Always looking for means to convince every young lady with the "thou saith" so that the lady would fall the victim of getting married to them. Most prophets of this kind have known the right button to press to cajole women and would start by telling the lady, "thus saith, thou shalt sleep in the house of Jehovah for seven days and I shall wash you and cleanse you from sins and deliver you for perfect breakthrough with my hand through the help of the holy ghost. Many homes and marriages have broken courtesy of fake prophets.

Wisdom is profitable and great gain to the wise.

I have been hearing and seeing today's prophets using the name of God to indulge in sinful activities. Their unclean activities haven't changed. I wouldn't want to be called among women of easy virtue, so I was always careful and barely visit their converted shrines they named after the house of God. My hands have been tightened toward agreeing to such prophecies and deceits. One of them said to me years back, and of course it was a celestial temple and I knew and decided to visit.

"You shall come to the house of Jehovah, I shall perform some spiritual cleansing on you but you shall be washed, I mean afterwhich you shall be bath right here." I wouldn't say it's diabolic but it is a barbaric act of defilement and I wouldn't allow myself to be counted among the easygoing minded and senseless maidens that could be easily deceived. 

Surprisingly, I never declined in his presence, remember I would be crazy to argue with anyone who has called himself ordained servant of the Most High, the only thing I could do was to decide in my heart. So I left the Celestial temple and never returned.

What women forget is that prophets are mortals and cannot behave and live otherwise, they can never be saint even the holiest among them. They would one way and the other defile the holy of the holiest temple and at the end ask God for mercy. I pity most women who visit prophets chambers and expect instant miracles. Prophets and men of God use this opportunity to lay with their members who they have seen very malleable.

Sister Amaka confessed how a prophets whom her aunty introduced her to and her aunty has been attending the ministry as well, "Sister, you have the call of God. But before if you must manifest it and you put it into working for Jehova, you must sleep with me. After this intercourse the holy spirit will fall on you and you will begin to prophesy to people and converting souls for christ," said the prophet.

He who confides in another before venturing into a big deal never loses.

Luckily, sister Amaka confided in my brother, if there is something of that kind but my brother got mad and flamed up. He opened the girl's eyes that it was a fake prophet. He didn't stop there, he followed Amaka to attend the ministry and when the prophet saw him with Amaka he was scared and bittered at same time. He begam to act funny and and strange. My brother was really there to confront the said prophet. 
 
This takes me back to my childhood experience. As a little girl, looking pumping and beautiful followed my mom to apostolic mission at Obingwu village. This place is miles away from home. We usually go there with motorcycle each time we wanted to convene to the mission. I and younger brother were sick. Younger brother was getting well but mine was still worse and scary that I should die if no attempt was made to help me recover from the sickness. They called it spiritual. "Madam your daughter has to stay back in this mission while we perform some spiritual cleansing on her for seven days," one of the prophets said. But the old woman who was the head of the mission and a prophetess wasn't persuasive on this, it was one of her male servants.

Mom was scared of allowing me stay there alone. She suspected the prophet looking at me lustful and concluded he might abuse me if she left me in the mission. No doubt people who had been given such prophetic mandates were in the mission and were looking happy staying there for as many days so far they would complete their prayer sections successfully.

But mom nodded her head, "Please mama, can I take my daughter home to bring her here every morning. Though it won't be easy for us but we will make it a duty until my daughter completes her prayer section, mama," said mom. If my mom was asked to come stay with me in the mission she would gladly accept but it didn't go down well with to see me stay in the mission alone. Mom was worried she wouldn't stand any prophet defiling her own daughter. 

A virtuous woman is a crown on her husband's head and pride of her children.

If it were some easy virtuous mothers, they would concur with the prophet's interpretation of getting me well again. But mom sacrificed everything and her comfort just to see my protection. We suffered, under the sun and in the rain we would go to the mission everyday. I could remember a day, it rained heavily and rain beat us while going home. We almost smuggled our way home. And I began to get better by the day.

Obo would always be worried whenever I come to his mission for either prayer section and whatever with my dad. He was very short, shorter than a petite, yet he was able to marry a pumping woman, who had two sons, that grew up into giants. He didn't stop at that, a lady came to his mission, he cajoled the lady, some said he brainwashed her and the lady loosened, he got her pregnant, went to her parents to fulfil marital rites. After their marriage she started asking her mom that she wasn't going to marry him again. 

Unfortunately, her mom never consented her return to her father's house with the pregnancy because she was heavily pregnant and they have been joined. Just prior to the fulfilment of the marital rites, her mother asked her if she had truly made up her mind to marry Dede Obo the prophet and she consented, she said it would be a taboo to allow her come back to her father's house now. She had to endure people's gossip of her husband's nature and had three sons for him already. Obo's father was a polygamist and Obo's mother was the second wife. 

The way things are going he seemed never satisfied with two women, the way he would be talking whenever I visit with my dad left me qith worries. He always wanted me to be coming alone. Most times I saw him in my dreams as a savour. He had always come to my rescue in dream. So I have told my dad and mom but they interpreted it to be a savour to me in disguise, not until I told my brother the dreams, he clearly warned me to stay off from showing myself to the man. "Don't allow that man to manipulate you into marrying him and making you his third wife."

Having read the handwriting on the wall it was obvious he believed so much that Obo was using charm and magnetic force on getting to marry those two women. By the time the charm clears it would have been too late. Luckily, I never fronted myself often before him and I was smart enough that even when I want to go for prayers I could either go in company of either dad or mom. What's worse than one under manipulation or some magical influence? Those prephets of doom can do and undo. Mind you even real servants of God can be seduced and they fall into temptation of having affair with their members. When I left the city, he was enquiring from my dad and mom about my whereabouts.

Never allow fake spiritualists to deceive you and end up destroying your future. And if any of them dares abuse your faith and molest your pride as a woman, don't hesitate to create awareness. No woman deserves to be treated like a piece of trash and put in a state of perpetual trauma.

Read related posts








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things That qualify A Good Woman

Your attitude can define you terrible person. Aunty Oby was a very terrible lady in her 50s. At NYSC camp Umunya she was proving tough lady, at times she would come looking pregnant and other times she would look not pregnant. But non of the camp officials was leaving the camp to see their families for the whole three weeks. As the corps members were in the camp, the remain there with us. During the three weeks orientation, she was trying to be friendly and nice but she was a mean type and couldn't work perfectly to disguise her true personality traits.  Read also ,  you don't need meanness to run this race called life . She was so mean not even her feign smile could conceal it.  In camp I was always busy walking around with pen and paper. When we were on the parade ground, or the pavilion and even on the lecture hall. Even if I forgot my jotter, I would take any paper I had with me to scrabble down something and this had become a routine to me and people around me, corps membe

My Only Comfort When I Was About To Give Up On Life

Little act that breaks a feeble heart; love, little show of kindness can revive a dying soul. It was my final year in high institution, I really  wanted to go for National Youth Service Corps. Sometimes when we want big things, we

How To Make Yourself Happy When You Are Sad

The best thing you can do to embrace peace of mind is to fall in love with life. It was a beautiful sunday, I wouldn't want my day to be boring so I took a quick decision on how I wanted my day to be. When I returned from church, I freshened up, found something to eat. I dressed up on my short dark blue jeans gown. I wore my black sneakers, wearing my wig to cover my weaved hair, I left the house. I was looking very happy and in my heart I felt I had already found Mr right. It started in the morning when I woke up, there was a bubbling joy in my heart that I felt fulfilled. When I dressed up in the morning to go to church, walking down the sand path in the street could be very irritable. Old Orlu road could have such a lumpy sand land. I tried jumping a heap of sand suddenly I heard a crack. It was my jean skirt. "This skirt I just sewed two days ago," I thought. Anger and regret filled my heart, I tried going to church with the torn skirt but my heart couldn't help c