Skip to main content

5 Ways To Deepen Your Friendship


Building friendship with your partner consider these.

1. Make your friendship top priority: considering how important your friendship is to you. Each of us does what we want; nothing gets in the way of our doing what is most important to us. Don't say you don't have time for friendship but you have time for your business? If you really want to do something you will do it. If you truly want to nurture your friendship with your partner you will do it.

2. Cultivating transparency in your relationship: when we are honest with ourselves about who we are in the aspects of emotion and otherwise we can be a better partner. Our willingness to be open about who we are encourages trust and openness on the part of other person. Remember that it is very important to be yourself in your friendships. Be yourself. Always appreciate the freedom that comes with being whom you are. When you be yourself you will discover the freedom that comes with being who you are.

It's not good to wear a lot of masks—you might not remember which face is for which occasion.

3. Talking about your affection: It is very good for people to know that you love your paetner. Most men will always wish their partner will send them a love note. And she who has written the note was glad she risked sharing her affection. Sure he was too because men do want to know that we love you. And she wants to know that you love her too.

4. Love language: Learning how to say I love you to your partner helps to strengthen the relationship. Show them gesture of how much you love them and express to them that you love them and it is your little way to tell them that you love them. 

Little acts of kindness are effective and powerful ways to strengthen your friendship with your mate. 

Such thoughtful acts show to your loved one that you never take them for granted. It is very neccessary to telephone each other whenever they are not around. Going out to lunch, cinema and sharing hugs and corny jokes. For a special friendship give them a carefully planned events. Always be mindful of this expression of your love in the right language. Not only in words but in actions too in such a way that your partner will understand. Know what best communicates to her the better the love you have for her. And look out for the best everyday events that gives you the chance to communicate and express your love.

Again if you want to celebrate her special day like birthday, don't get her things that you'd like for yourself, but get her something that you know she loves so much. And you take her to a place she would like to be.

5. Give her freedom: love is never oppressive or possessive. Make sure your words and actions don't discourage her and keep her from growing and developing in her spirituality, her homemaking skills and even her hobbies. Allow your partner to be all that she was created to be. This means she must be given time away from you and home to improve her interests and skills that might be different than yours.

To enable her freedom discuss and figure things out, know what it can cost you to ensure the freedom. This should be a heart to heart talk or pillow talk to avoid one part feeling hurt. 

Another freedom she needs is to have her own money that's financial independence so that she can feel she doesn't have to always come to you all the time asking for money. She also needs to establish credits should anything happen to you this economic tool will be in place.

You should know that freedom works in both ways. You as the man should also have the freedom of  becoming the man you were meant to be. Truly most men fear losing their freedom and their partners unfortunately can easily make that fear a painful reality. But it is in the place of you men to balance your relationship with your partner.

Now one key of setting your partner free is to accept her without condition. Encourage her and be willing to allow for shifts in her friendship with you. As the seasons of your lives change, you will notice variations in your relationship. 

Know that being your partner's friend will make your relationship more enjoyable and reliable.


Read related posts,











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things That qualify A Good Woman

Your attitude can define you terrible person. Aunty Oby was a very terrible lady in her 50s. At NYSC camp Umunya she was proving tough lady, at times she would come looking pregnant and other times she would look not pregnant. But non of the camp officials was leaving the camp to see their families for the whole three weeks. As the corps members were in the camp, the remain there with us. During the three weeks orientation, she was trying to be friendly and nice but she was a mean type and couldn't work perfectly to disguise her true personality traits.  Read also ,  you don't need meanness to run this race called life . She was so mean not even her feign smile could conceal it.  In camp I was always busy walking around with pen and paper. When we were on the parade ground, or the pavilion and even on the lecture hall. Even if I forgot my jotter, I would take any paper I had with me to scrabble down something and this had become a routine to me and people around me, corps membe

My Only Comfort When I Was About To Give Up On Life

Little act that breaks a feeble heart; love, little show of kindness can revive a dying soul. It was my final year in high institution, I really  wanted to go for National Youth Service Corps. Sometimes when we want big things, we

How To Make Yourself Happy When You Are Sad

The best thing you can do to embrace peace of mind is to fall in love with life. It was a beautiful sunday, I wouldn't want my day to be boring so I took a quick decision on how I wanted my day to be. When I returned from church, I freshened up, found something to eat. I dressed up on my short dark blue jeans gown. I wore my black sneakers, wearing my wig to cover my weaved hair, I left the house. I was looking very happy and in my heart I felt I had already found Mr right. It started in the morning when I woke up, there was a bubbling joy in my heart that I felt fulfilled. When I dressed up in the morning to go to church, walking down the sand path in the street could be very irritable. Old Orlu road could have such a lumpy sand land. I tried jumping a heap of sand suddenly I heard a crack. It was my jean skirt. "This skirt I just sewed two days ago," I thought. Anger and regret filled my heart, I tried going to church with the torn skirt but my heart couldn't help c