Skip to main content

Why Men Are The Way They Are

If you know a man who is erotic let me show you a man who cannot do with urge and libidinous satisfaction.

Men are performance-oriented who feel they must have an acceptable level of production to be fulfilled. Meanwhile, as a performer, a man is

competitive and goal-oriented. As an initiator, he is vulnerable to risk and failure and, as a result, often defensive in his relationships—even with his partner (female).

Men are performance-oriented when it comes to intercourse; orgasm is the goal. Women are interested in closeness. Women place more value on love, affection and romance, when you understand see also, How to build a healthy relationship this about your partner (woman)  the man slows down and make sure that your intercourse should come out of agape and very natural instead of eros love.

Understanding your feelings and emotions makes it easier for you to find a perfect partner and blend.

When we truly want the peace that awaits on the other side of the tunnel, then we are ready to move ahead. It is good to know that the risks are real and the work is difficult, then saying that the reward of an authentic relationship are on the treacherous journey becomes understatement. No matter how ill their desire and urge for ero, you as a woman accepting to deal with it amicably shows how mature you are to retain and maintain your relationship.

When a man will want to defend himself from hurt and defeat by escaping the relationship. If not to ensure against failure in relationship a man works hard to succeed in business and he expects to have a submissive partner who will not only satisfy his eros but understands him and sticks to him for good partnership.

Moments of discipline and self denial are required to build a serious relationship.

Again, long term relationships are very risky for the man because they expose his weaknesses, thereby making him vulnerable to hurt and possible defeat. For the disciplined ones instead of moving closer to his woman, he will defend himself from hurt and defeat by escaping the relationship. 

To maintain a healthy relationship the man works hard to succeed and so after faring for her needs would expect satisfaction of his libido that's where he sees eros love as the best type of love he can offer to his partner where as the woman doesn't see it same way. He wanted to talk and see herelf being listened to. She believes in expression of love, feelings and emotions before the eros love can take place but it is not so with the man, he is performance oriented.

Expression of love swings off and on does loving understanding.

One thing about men is that the value eros to be sign of loving them so you should know that I  and my partner having much different in attitude about eros. My partner needs to be aware of this difference or we will never have our eros needs met in fullest and he will end up hurt.

When you as a man grows in your love for I your partner through erotic fulfillment you should know that it doesn't work like that for me. I want to be sure and trust your love for me that's the focus and interest of a woman.

To create and keep beautiful memories in your partner's life value your partner's feeling and mood.

Another thing you should know about me as a woman I place more value on love, affection and romance then the best thing for you to do is to slow down and to make sure that our lovemaking comes out of agape love than just eros love. The question of do you really need to slow down? Yes if you love me in a genuine and non erotic way first, you will find that both of us will achieve our eros love and fulfillment. 

The huge amount of happiness you have in relationship doesn't just happen, it comes through loving understanding. And you work on it with understanding your partner's utmost desire and make them a priority.

Always be conservative about your partner's feelings and don't push them too fast or too slow. Make it work. Together you can!

Read related posts,

Ways to find happiness and peace of mind 

Men's needs and women's needs

The best way to fall in love

4 lies that destroy relationship

3 most important things newlyweds couples should know 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things That qualify A Good Woman

Your attitude can define you terrible person. Aunty Oby was a very terrible lady in her 50s. At NYSC camp Umunya she was proving tough lady, at times she would come looking pregnant and other times she would look not pregnant. But non of the camp officials was leaving the camp to see their families for the whole three weeks. As the corps members were in the camp, the remain there with us. During the three weeks orientation, she was trying to be friendly and nice but she was a mean type and couldn't work perfectly to disguise her true personality traits.  Read also ,  you don't need meanness to run this race called life . She was so mean not even her feign smile could conceal it.  In camp I was always busy walking around with pen and paper. When we were on the parade ground, or the pavilion and even on the lecture hall. Even if I forgot my jotter, I would take any paper I had with me to scrabble down something and this had become a routine to me and people around me, corps membe

My Only Comfort When I Was About To Give Up On Life

Little act that breaks a feeble heart; love, little show of kindness can revive a dying soul. It was my final year in high institution, I really  wanted to go for National Youth Service Corps. Sometimes when we want big things, we

How To Make Yourself Happy When You Are Sad

The best thing you can do to embrace peace of mind is to fall in love with life. It was a beautiful sunday, I wouldn't want my day to be boring so I took a quick decision on how I wanted my day to be. When I returned from church, I freshened up, found something to eat. I dressed up on my short dark blue jeans gown. I wore my black sneakers, wearing my wig to cover my weaved hair, I left the house. I was looking very happy and in my heart I felt I had already found Mr right. It started in the morning when I woke up, there was a bubbling joy in my heart that I felt fulfilled. When I dressed up in the morning to go to church, walking down the sand path in the street could be very irritable. Old Orlu road could have such a lumpy sand land. I tried jumping a heap of sand suddenly I heard a crack. It was my jean skirt. "This skirt I just sewed two days ago," I thought. Anger and regret filled my heart, I tried going to church with the torn skirt but my heart couldn't help c