Skip to main content

How To Build A Healthy Relationship

If you have not experienced love and feel loved then you lack a great thing.

A friend is someone you love and the person loves you and you trust the person. A friend encourages you to move on and gives you confidence. A friend shares emotional, physical and psychological feelings with each other.

There are two different ways how to build a healthy relationship:#

Friendship: for you to build a strong and healthy relationship you must be friendly to your partner. For you to be friendly to your partner you must see and treat your partner as yourself. As partners you have to be friends. Being your partner's best of friends will help you to have a deeper and stronger relationship. It has to get to the point where each of you will say, "You are my best friend"

Treating your partner the way you feel right is the best way to build your relationship.

When you acknowledge the fact that your partner is to be your helper suitable for you, then your relationship has turned stronger.
Take your time to make a list to see the ways your partner (wife) helps you at home and at work. Don't fail to share it with her and tell her "thank you". Always let your partner know how suitable they are with you when it comes to recognizing and meeting your needs. Make this a great and subject matter for your heart to heart talk and pillow talk discussion (married)
When you acknowledge that our Creator created women to be your companion. 

Considering for a moment that your partner (wife) was created just as you the man, you will honour and respect one another. Recognizing the fact that your partner (wife) was created just as you were. How you treat your spouse (partner) that reflects and that matters a lot. And you try as much to improve in those areas you need improvement.

The sure way of a happy moment is expression of true feelings.

Seeing the woman as part of you as Adam recognized Eve you will be right to understand that your partner (wife) is actually part of you. Then you will always want to treat your partner (wife) the same way you treat yourself. 
Seeing your partner as the only important woman in your life and not make her feel she is in competition with your mother or any other female friend. Besides building up your wife's confidence, you make clear in communication of your love for your partner (wife) will strengthen the bond of the relationship.
 
Infidelity isn't only defiling your body but standing naked before a man that isn't your husband.

Standing naked before your partner and not ashamed. As partners you explore the deepness of your friendship untill they stand before each other and not vulnerable—this has to do with you Physically, emotionally, and psychologically—this provides strong foundation for friendship. Relationship takes time to grow and develop. Friendship is built on trust and relationship takes time to grow and develop.
Ask yourself this simple question.

If after checking your relationship, you don't see this kind of friendship you need to start working towards following the above stated and see how they will respond.

Understanding mends brokenness and leakage in every relationship.

Understanding: understanding your partner helps a lot to improve the growth and health of your relationship. To know when to start and when to stop. Acknowledging and respecting your partner's decision and making them your priority.

Read related posts,








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things That qualify A Good Woman

Your attitude can define you terrible person. Aunty Oby was a very terrible lady in her 50s. At NYSC camp Umunya she was proving tough lady, at times she would come looking pregnant and other times she would look not pregnant. But non of the camp officials was leaving the camp to see their families for the whole three weeks. As the corps members were in the camp, the remain there with us. During the three weeks orientation, she was trying to be friendly and nice but she was a mean type and couldn't work perfectly to disguise her true personality traits.  Read also ,  you don't need meanness to run this race called life . She was so mean not even her feign smile could conceal it.  In camp I was always busy walking around with pen and paper. When we were on the parade ground, or the pavilion and even on the lecture hall. Even if I forgot my jotter, I would take any paper I had with me to scrabble down something and this had become a routine to me and people around me, corps membe

My Only Comfort When I Was About To Give Up On Life

Little act that breaks a feeble heart; love, little show of kindness can revive a dying soul. It was my final year in high institution, I really  wanted to go for National Youth Service Corps. Sometimes when we want big things, we

How To Make Yourself Happy When You Are Sad

The best thing you can do to embrace peace of mind is to fall in love with life. It was a beautiful sunday, I wouldn't want my day to be boring so I took a quick decision on how I wanted my day to be. When I returned from church, I freshened up, found something to eat. I dressed up on my short dark blue jeans gown. I wore my black sneakers, wearing my wig to cover my weaved hair, I left the house. I was looking very happy and in my heart I felt I had already found Mr right. It started in the morning when I woke up, there was a bubbling joy in my heart that I felt fulfilled. When I dressed up in the morning to go to church, walking down the sand path in the street could be very irritable. Old Orlu road could have such a lumpy sand land. I tried jumping a heap of sand suddenly I heard a crack. It was my jean skirt. "This skirt I just sewed two days ago," I thought. Anger and regret filled my heart, I tried going to church with the torn skirt but my heart couldn't help c