Skip to main content

10 Things That Girls Love

The only way to make a woman feel special is excessive showers of love.

Girls like acts that show affection. I have always told you that women are emotional and like to be loved and make them feel loved. It is the duty

of the man to love the woman and the woman is to submit to him in that relationship. So while women are being submissive, men should make them feel loved.

10 Things That Girls Love

1. Place a flower on her pillow: this makes her to feel so special and she can comfortably say that the man loves her. Girls like rose flowers and it makes their day to see one. When traveling or leaving the house in the morning, give her a rose for each day, you'll be away (traveling tip)

Expression of feelings and emotions is the only way to get at her.

2. Write something like "I love you" symbol on the bathroom mirror probably with a bathing soap. This turns her head and she will begin to miss you, can't wait for you to return to her.

3. Give her your time: time and effort expended are usually more appreciated than money spent. She values your time and all the effort you make to keep her company and warmth. Girls like to spend more time with their partner than the money you spend on them especially when they have fell head over heels for the man.

The only way to rejuvenate your love for a woman is by repeatedly telling her "I love you".

4. Compose a song for her. It can be a poem or love letter. Just jot a lovely note that will make her day. Any kind of love poem especially that which you are expressing your feelings and emotions, pouring your heart out how you love, adore and chrrish them.

5. Take her out on a romantic dinner and make her feel special. This adds value to your love for her. Spend some time, have drink, chat. Listen to her talk too (very important to women they like to be listened to always seeking for listening ears) Such memories are difficult to elude her head in a moment.

6. Wash and thoroughly rinse her car (if any) until it's sparkling new car. This is not a matter of "how can I wash my girl's car" washing her car doesn't make you less a man instead it makes you man enough read also, "why men are the way they are" to keep a woman and make her feel special of herself boosts her self confidence around you. A woman needs to be pampered like a cherry you know.

7. Don't feel like gosh, wash her hair for her. Sure she is going to love it. Offer her a helping hand to wash her head. Also brush her hair for her. To her this will be the most romantic and unforgettable moment of her life. 

The best way to love a woman is by becoming her gossip partner.

8. Endeavour to call her from work everyday just to remind her that you love her. You can send her a message or text telling her how much you love her and can't spend a second of your life without her. "Awwww! Sounds crazy and turns her head.

9. Frolicking with her in public means a lot to her and she feels loved.

10. While coming home bring along with you her favourite video or movie. And it will be lovely if you allow her to have access to the TV remote to change to the TV channel of her choice. It makes her feel she is part of you because you treat her as if she was yourself.

Make sure you love her before you have a relationship with her because her disturbance can be annoying that only love can rekindle and  endure. Always be patient with her so that you two can tolerate your excesses.


Read related posts,

How to build a healthy relationship  

4 lies that destroy relationship

Men's needs and women's needs

The best way to fall in love

3 most important things newlyweds couples should know

5 things that qualify a good woman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things That qualify A Good Woman

Your attitude can define you terrible person. Aunty Oby was a very terrible lady in her 50s. At NYSC camp Umunya she was proving tough lady, at times she would come looking pregnant and other times she would look not pregnant. But non of the camp officials was leaving the camp to see their families for the whole three weeks. As the corps members were in the camp, the remain there with us. During the three weeks orientation, she was trying to be friendly and nice but she was a mean type and couldn't work perfectly to disguise her true personality traits.  Read also ,  you don't need meanness to run this race called life . She was so mean not even her feign smile could conceal it.  In camp I was always busy walking around with pen and paper. When we were on the parade ground, or the pavilion and even on the lecture hall. Even if I forgot my jotter, I would take any paper I had with me to scrabble down something and this had become a routine to me and people around me, corps membe

My Only Comfort When I Was About To Give Up On Life

Little act that breaks a feeble heart; love, little show of kindness can revive a dying soul. It was my final year in high institution, I really  wanted to go for National Youth Service Corps. Sometimes when we want big things, we

How To Make Yourself Happy When You Are Sad

The best thing you can do to embrace peace of mind is to fall in love with life. It was a beautiful sunday, I wouldn't want my day to be boring so I took a quick decision on how I wanted my day to be. When I returned from church, I freshened up, found something to eat. I dressed up on my short dark blue jeans gown. I wore my black sneakers, wearing my wig to cover my weaved hair, I left the house. I was looking very happy and in my heart I felt I had already found Mr right. It started in the morning when I woke up, there was a bubbling joy in my heart that I felt fulfilled. When I dressed up in the morning to go to church, walking down the sand path in the street could be very irritable. Old Orlu road could have such a lumpy sand land. I tried jumping a heap of sand suddenly I heard a crack. It was my jean skirt. "This skirt I just sewed two days ago," I thought. Anger and regret filled my heart, I tried going to church with the torn skirt but my heart couldn't help c