Skip to main content

5 tips how to make A woman feel loved and invest in her

The only investment you need to explore a lovely relationship is making them feel you.

To be the kind of friend you are supposed to be free yourself from any uncertainty in your relationship and dealing with your feelings to

some degree helps to grow your relationship.

When she continues to ask if you love her, what she is really checking is, "is this our relationship okay" As men you may have difficult time  realizing why this is such a big deal to her. However, learning the secret of saying 'I love you' in ways that reach your partner's (her) heart, the reward will be great and beyond your imagination.

The way to a woman's heart is expressing your love every minute.

It does not always have to be a big deal. A simple 'I love you' an act of kindness, a box of candy, rose flower or an occasion bouquet flowers, an evening out (just the two of you) a pledge that you are going to hug each other at least once a day would have great and positive impact on your relationship. 

Do this to your partner (her) hold her face, and look into her eyes, and express with great passion "I truly love you and I cherish and I promise to be here to comfort you, protect you, and enjoy our friendship forever" assuredly she is going to appreciate and love this simple but emotion expression. 

A strong bond shared builds a strong bond in relationship.

Remember it is very easy to do all of this in a rosy relationship but what about when it is not hot. You still have to apply or do same. Though you might need space to cool off, but when you come back together there must be resolution and assurance given. Whatever the season of life, know that a friendship that is tended, nurtured, and rooted in our Creator will endure and being your partner's (her) friend will make your relationship more enjoyable. This is very neccessary.

Again whatever you or your partner (her) past experience of friendship are, it is necessary you cultivate friendship with your partner (her). As you look for positive and overlook the negative, you will become happier about your marriage  or relationship. Your wife's scars, rather than being on the surface are hidden in her heart. So offer unconditional love despite the hardened heart she bears and watch the result.

Five Tips How To Make A Woman Feel Loved

You can call this investment tips on your partner (her)

To invest in your partner (her) proves to be profitable and will bring lasting assets to your relationship. 

1. Treating her with so much respect and adoring her like your priceless cherry.

2. Be a good listener to your partner. 

3. Honour her as your partner and the only one you wish to spend the rest of your time with.

4. Ensure her safety and security to make sure you protect her.

5. Make her to understand that you are on the relationship together.

Always create a lasting and unforgettable moment in the life of your partner in your everyday. Create moments of rejuvenating and assurance of your love for her to keep lasting memories.

Read our related posts

How to build a healthy relationship

Why men are the way they are

Men's needs and women's needs 

4 lies that destroy relationship

The best way to fall in love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things That qualify A Good Woman

Your attitude can define you terrible person. Aunty Oby was a very terrible lady in her 50s. At NYSC camp Umunya she was proving tough lady, at times she would come looking pregnant and other times she would look not pregnant. But non of the camp officials was leaving the camp to see their families for the whole three weeks. As the corps members were in the camp, the remain there with us. During the three weeks orientation, she was trying to be friendly and nice but she was a mean type and couldn't work perfectly to disguise her true personality traits.  Read also ,  you don't need meanness to run this race called life . She was so mean not even her feign smile could conceal it.  In camp I was always busy walking around with pen and paper. When we were on the parade ground, or the pavilion and even on the lecture hall. Even if I forgot my jotter, I would take any paper I had with me to scrabble down something and this had become a routine to me and people around me, corps membe

My Only Comfort When I Was About To Give Up On Life

Little act that breaks a feeble heart; love, little show of kindness can revive a dying soul. It was my final year in high institution, I really  wanted to go for National Youth Service Corps. Sometimes when we want big things, we

How To Make Yourself Happy When You Are Sad

The best thing you can do to embrace peace of mind is to fall in love with life. It was a beautiful sunday, I wouldn't want my day to be boring so I took a quick decision on how I wanted my day to be. When I returned from church, I freshened up, found something to eat. I dressed up on my short dark blue jeans gown. I wore my black sneakers, wearing my wig to cover my weaved hair, I left the house. I was looking very happy and in my heart I felt I had already found Mr right. It started in the morning when I woke up, there was a bubbling joy in my heart that I felt fulfilled. When I dressed up in the morning to go to church, walking down the sand path in the street could be very irritable. Old Orlu road could have such a lumpy sand land. I tried jumping a heap of sand suddenly I heard a crack. It was my jean skirt. "This skirt I just sewed two days ago," I thought. Anger and regret filled my heart, I tried going to church with the torn skirt but my heart couldn't help c