Skip to main content

Best Ways To Make Good Friends

If you want to make a friend be a friend.

When you desire to find a friend if you want to have friends, you have to be friendly. That's great advice as far as it goes, but sometimes the process of finding friend could use a bit of a jump start. Follow this practial ideas for striking the friendship idea.

Women have an easier time with friendship than men do. Women can hug, cry, hold hands and interlock their arms as they walk down the street, but men are not really that free to do these things.

Men are activity-oriented and women are relationally-oriented, how can you vridge that gapto become friends with your partner. And to be friendly to others. After all you have to be a friend in order to have a friend.

Best Ways To Make Friends 

Print a complimentary card: now you keep a small supply of the the compliment cards in you purse or briefcase. So that it will be wasy to say to anyone you see you wish to make friends, "call me"

Drop a phone contact: You don't go about giving out your line to everyone, someone you are interested to make friends.

Issue an invitation: when you meet someone new and interesting, invite him to a spotting event, perhaps to have lunch with you or work out.

Take notes: write out a new thing and important things you learn about a new acquaintance, birthday, family's names, and so on. Your friendship will grow faster if you are not always trying to cover ground or to gather some ground. Visit new places to have new stories to tell a new friend you make.

The only way to make a friend is to be nice to people around you.

Offer a welcome: this is another step of making good friends for instance if someone new moves into your neighborhood, or church, introduce yourself and offer to help.

Open your mind: your next best might just be someone you never expected. Whether older, younger or simply different.

Create or make room in your life for future friends: try scheduling some things to do alone.—a daily walk, a scroll through amusement parks, museum —with the aim of sharing the idea of what you saw later  with new friend.

Learn something new: take a class, join a studygroup, start a new hobby. The more you ask questions and participate in your new interest, the more potential friends you are bound to meet.

Friendliness is an act of making new friends.

Maintain spiritual connections: keep your eyes as you attend service or religious activities. If you meet someone who seems to share your spiritual interest, like someone who will appreciate sharing religious programs and activities with you on a regular basis.

Asking someone for a help with a project: it is not only a good way to get the jobdone, its also a nice way to get to know someone better.

Having a friend is one of the greatest gifts you have ever had. Cherish it and invest in it.                                                Author unknown 

Offer someone a ride to a meeting or other gathering (if you have one and if you are going that destination) the gesture is usually appreciated, and the commute is a noce tine to get to know each other better.

Open your heart to accept friends: have a yes attitude in mind and be ready to accept and expect to make new friends.

If you are not nice and kind to others you can't make new friends and won't know when you find a good friend. So always be good to people you meet, having in mind that people you meet on your way going up are same people you will meet on your way down.


Read related posts 

Why men are the way they are

How to build a healthy relationship

Men's needs and women's needs  

Best way to fall in love

4 lies that destroy relationship

Why he wanted me to be his bae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things That qualify A Good Woman

Your attitude can define you terrible person. Aunty Oby was a very terrible lady in her 50s. At NYSC camp Umunya she was proving tough lady, at times she would come looking pregnant and other times she would look not pregnant. But non of the camp officials was leaving the camp to see their families for the whole three weeks. As the corps members were in the camp, the remain there with us. During the three weeks orientation, she was trying to be friendly and nice but she was a mean type and couldn't work perfectly to disguise her true personality traits.  Read also ,  you don't need meanness to run this race called life . She was so mean not even her feign smile could conceal it.  In camp I was always busy walking around with pen and paper. When we were on the parade ground, or the pavilion and even on the lecture hall. Even if I forgot my jotter, I would take any paper I had with me to scrabble down something and this had become a routine to me and people around me, corps membe

My Only Comfort When I Was About To Give Up On Life

Little act that breaks a feeble heart; love, little show of kindness can revive a dying soul. It was my final year in high institution, I really  wanted to go for National Youth Service Corps. Sometimes when we want big things, we

How To Make Yourself Happy When You Are Sad

The best thing you can do to embrace peace of mind is to fall in love with life. It was a beautiful sunday, I wouldn't want my day to be boring so I took a quick decision on how I wanted my day to be. When I returned from church, I freshened up, found something to eat. I dressed up on my short dark blue jeans gown. I wore my black sneakers, wearing my wig to cover my weaved hair, I left the house. I was looking very happy and in my heart I felt I had already found Mr right. It started in the morning when I woke up, there was a bubbling joy in my heart that I felt fulfilled. When I dressed up in the morning to go to church, walking down the sand path in the street could be very irritable. Old Orlu road could have such a lumpy sand land. I tried jumping a heap of sand suddenly I heard a crack. It was my jean skirt. "This skirt I just sewed two days ago," I thought. Anger and regret filled my heart, I tried going to church with the torn skirt but my heart couldn't help c