Skip to main content

How To Confess Your Love To Someone

When you fail to express your feelings, you die in hiding your feeling.

Women love to be in the pretence of a manly man. It makes women feel more feminine and more self-confident. Women love what's inside
more than what's outside. A manly man he doesn't feel compelled to use his strength to control other people. He enjoys an inner contentment that isn't based on accomplishments. Are you this kind of man? Or are you afraid to be gentle because others might consider you unmanly?

The more you shy away from your expressing your love to someone you love, you end up not experiencing love.

Women can express their love more than men. Most men have difficulty expressing love. Relationship whether marriage or courtship is very hard work. The exacting kind of work that makes us look under a magnifying glass which shows all of our blemishes and imperfections. However women on the other hand are truly unique and ever difficult for men.

Before you confess your love for someone you have to know that love is more than just a feeling. Meanwhile, we all know from past experiences that feeling "in love"can be misleading and is often very frickle and can be misconcepted with falling in love. Feeling in love is more like coming to someone this way, today the feeling comes and tomorrow it disappears and is gone. However, individuals who make decisions based on their feelings are usually unstable in other areas of their lives.

Take a look at the following ways that can help you confess your love to someone.

1. Nobody can suppress feelings of love:# To go about confessing your love to someone, you have to take a step back. Think about how far your friendship with this person has gone. What your confession can do to your relationship. How the person is going to react. How it is going to affect your friendship. Consider all this, then you can go ahead to confess your love to the person.

2. Mean what you say:# You consider what you feel about someone. If you mean it and if the feeling is genuine and the direction of the love you have to say to someone when you don't really know what you feel alright. It is very neccessary to identify what you feel about this person. You have to know the difference kind of love here. Consider if what you feel is: friendly love, familar love, romantic love. Don't think love is all about puppy love, infatuation love only. Don't just say it because you think. You don't think, you should know what you feel and be specific.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to know the different between feeling in love and falling in love.

3. Being true in your intentions:# don't just say I love you when it's not your real intention. Know what you really want from the person.  Not just because you want to get more attention from the person. You also have to know the responsibilities and commitment a romantic relationship comes with.

4. Ease in it:# it doesn't necessarily mean you must start with "I love you" confession. Why not start with confessing to the person how much you love them and feel about them. Start by expressing how you feel about this person. How you can't do without them. Make the person see and feel you. Let the person feel the sincerity in your words how much you love them. Then gauge how the person will react to your confession. If the person shows positive attitude towards your confession it means they feel same way you feel. You can now end by saying "I love you". 

Self confidence and having your self exteem intact, feeling you can do it no matter what comes out of it.

5. Be bold in your confession:# don't hide from expressing yourself and your feeling to the person you love. Yes, there is possibility that the person may not feel the same way as you do. It is possible that the person may fall out of love with you in a short time but you have to tell this person how you are feeling about them.

But when you forget that it is necessary to have good intentions and be true in your intentions it affects your confession. Always know what you feel about someone before you think of confessing love to someone.



Read related posts,











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things That qualify A Good Woman

Your attitude can define you terrible person. Aunty Oby was a very terrible lady in her 50s. At NYSC camp Umunya she was proving tough lady, at times she would come looking pregnant and other times she would look not pregnant. But non of the camp officials was leaving the camp to see their families for the whole three weeks. As the corps members were in the camp, the remain there with us. During the three weeks orientation, she was trying to be friendly and nice but she was a mean type and couldn't work perfectly to disguise her true personality traits.  Read also ,  you don't need meanness to run this race called life . She was so mean not even her feign smile could conceal it.  In camp I was always busy walking around with pen and paper. When we were on the parade ground, or the pavilion and even on the lecture hall. Even if I forgot my jotter, I would take any paper I had with me to scrabble down something and this had become a routine to me and people around me, corps membe

My Only Comfort When I Was About To Give Up On Life

Little act that breaks a feeble heart; love, little show of kindness can revive a dying soul. It was my final year in high institution, I really  wanted to go for National Youth Service Corps. Sometimes when we want big things, we

How To Make Yourself Happy When You Are Sad

The best thing you can do to embrace peace of mind is to fall in love with life. It was a beautiful sunday, I wouldn't want my day to be boring so I took a quick decision on how I wanted my day to be. When I returned from church, I freshened up, found something to eat. I dressed up on my short dark blue jeans gown. I wore my black sneakers, wearing my wig to cover my weaved hair, I left the house. I was looking very happy and in my heart I felt I had already found Mr right. It started in the morning when I woke up, there was a bubbling joy in my heart that I felt fulfilled. When I dressed up in the morning to go to church, walking down the sand path in the street could be very irritable. Old Orlu road could have such a lumpy sand land. I tried jumping a heap of sand suddenly I heard a crack. It was my jean skirt. "This skirt I just sewed two days ago," I thought. Anger and regret filled my heart, I tried going to church with the torn skirt but my heart couldn't help c